We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the rapidly expanding business house situated at Kolkata, West Bengal, India. We are dealing in the entire range of Electronic, Mechanical, Electro – Mechanical Weigh Bridges & Weighing Scales.
We are manufacturing all types of Weigh Bridges & Weighing scales. We are having state-of-art manufacturing unit at Kolkata, West Bengal, India with full fledged manufacturing facility. We are having enough man power and capacity to cater the manufacture of weighbridge as per client's requirement. If you have any query regarding any kind of weighbridge please feel free to contact us.
We need your co-operation to strengthen our business relationship. We are one of the leading manufacturer, repairer of weigh-bridges. We are well known for special jobs, turnkey projects.
Our Clients includes well known Industries, Govt. Organization & we can assure that all are satisfied because of your strict quality control.
Pit Type Steel Deck Weighbridge & Pit Less Type Steel Deck Weighbridge fully electronic truck scales series are new generation products with good points of multi-structure truck scales. These are researched and developed by us and widely adopted now. They have been tested with heavy-load for a long time and are optimized gradually. Their main beams and auxiliary beams are made of rigid section-steels like I-steel. High quality steel plates are selected and used for its platform, and its scale body is reasonably pieced into separate parts. While welding, we use the special technique and clamps, precision measure technology of space positioning and advanced weld-technique, so as to ensure the level degree of large area, the space geometry dimension and the rational distribution of weld stress.
All the main mechanical capacity is largely strengthened, from the longitudinal anti-bending and horizontal anti-torque capability of its scale body to the part compressive-rigidity of its platform plate.
Its surface layer is specially finished; Firstly its scale body is strictly processed with antirust and oxide-layer dislodging, secondly the managed surface is sprayed twice with the quality epoxy and rich-zinc antirust paint, then antirust-paint layer is sprayed with orange-veins acrylic acid polyurethane that is usually used in shipbuilding industry. So the property of abrasion, anti-press, anti-aging and antirust is enormously improved.
The Electronic Static Weigh-bridge is made up of a framework of girders adequately reinforced with transverse beams and suitable non-slip top deck with Pit less & Pit type Structure. The entire steel framework is mounted on strain gauge Double Ended Ball-Cup Type Load Cell / Double ended shear beam / Compression Type Load Cells (4, 6, 8 & 10 No's. Load Cells), depending on length of the platform. The shear stress produced by the load is detected by a strain gauge, full bridge circuit and converted into an analog electrical signal. Signal from each loadcell is fed to Junction Box. Output from Junction Box is fed to microprocessor based weighbridge Microprocessor based weighbridge Intelligent Terminal. The processing electronics of terminal digitizers the signal from the Junction-box using an ADC, based on time proven quad slope integration technique and weight is registered on LED display.
Mobile weighbridge needs no foundation, just smooth hard surface on which the load cell plates rest. This saves lots of cost and time. Standard weighbridge foundation and installation takes 2-3 months while mobile weighbridges can be installed in 2 hours. These weighbridges can also be shifted to another site easily. The modular design helps in easy cost effective transportation and re-installation.
These are steel fabricated modular platform supplied complete with ramps. The top plate is steel checkered. Machine comes with the bottom frame which is steel fabricated. The load cells are installed between the bottom frame and the top frame. The bottom frame substitutes the traditional foundation. The bottom frame just needs a smooth hard surface on which it rests.
- Modular Design- Machine supplied complete with platform, bottom frame and ramps.
- Needs no foundation.
- Installation in hours.
- Can be shifted to an other site easily.
- Keeps vigil on costly materials.
- Significantly saves time & construction costs.
- Most suited for temporary sites.
Mobile Weighbridges We offer clients a wide range of mobile weighbridges. These are fully certified, totally mobile and self-contained unit that can be set up at virtually any location within minutes. Further its innovative designs also allow it to be towed by truck-tractor unit, or by tractor using a front dolly, thus reducing the involved transport costs.
- Steel fabricated modular platform support O.I.M.L. Standards/B.I.S. Standards or other Standards laid down by department of Mass metrology Govt. Of India including IP 68 Protection standards.
- Anti skid duly ribbed top plate.
- Steel fabricated bottom frame based on evenly placed joists to form grid network as well as support to platform beneath.
- Rubbish for landfill sites.
- Roading materials.
- Demolition materials ex site.
- Agriculture industry.
- Construction industry.
With ever-rising steel prices, it makes great economic sense to install concrete platform weighbridges. Apart from low costs, it offers high strength and is virtually maintenance free – requiring no painting every year. Its life is 100 years as compared to that of 15 years of a typical steel platform. Due to the advantages of concrete platforms, the developed world has been using them for over 30 years. In Europe 95% of electronic weigh bridges are made with concrete platform.
As the platform gets longer, cost saving increases. Modern day transportation is moving towards using longer trucks and trailers. MNC truck manufacturers, such as Volvo, who have started manufacturing in India, are introducing longer models which are capable of carrying heavier payloads. The concrete platform weighbridge can bear heavier loads. That is why all modern bridges that one sees on the city roads are either concrete or composite.
A heavily loaded truck entering the weigh bridge gives heavy jerks on braking. Vibration thus caused, reduces the life and accuracy of the load cell and thus needs to be reduced to minimum. Vibration is much more in the case of steel as compared to concrete as it absorbs vibration.
Advantages of concrete platform over steel platform.
- Cost : The cost of material required for construction of concrete platform is approximately 40% less than that of steel platform.
- Material quality : Quality of steel is always a suspect owing to the presence of a number of local companies which make cheaper and inferior quality steel, thereby decreasing the life & performance of steel components over time whereas the onsite construction of concrete weigh bridges helps monitor quality capacity.
- Enhancement : The construction of the concrete platform is designed so as to carry a load upto 100+ tons by using heavy duty load cells. Hence the capacity of the weighbridge can easily be enhanced up to 100 tons, if required, without incurring any extra cost whereas in the case of steel platform weighbridge, the capacity cannot be increased with the existing steel structure. Joints & plates of higher proportions would be required. Add to all this the cost of the cells which will need to be replaced.
- Maintenance : Due to rattling of steel structure, nuts & bolts get loosened thereby requiring periodic tightening. Also steel gets rusted due to changes in the environment over a period. Being a totally RCC structure, there is no rusting of components in concrete platforms hence they are totally maintenance free.
- Design : Steel being flexible tends to bend & rattles when the truck comes onto the platform. Due to this there is a lateral pull of the load cells wherein ideally the load should be transferred vertically. The concrete platform is a rigid monolithic structure. As soon as the vehicle comes over the platform, the load gets distributed to all 6-load cells.
- Strength : Steel structure being lighter by weight than the gross load of the vehicle coming on the platform, a cantilever effect takes place with inverse forces taking place at the ends thereby having a tendency to twist the steel structure & causing weighing errors. The concrete platform being a heavy mass has more stability. Hence, no inverse forces take place in the platform.
- Lightning : Steel structured weigh bridges are prone to electro-static charge & high electric field caused by strong winds & lightning which may damage the weighing instrumentation & load cells. The platform of concrete structure is totally immune to such environmental harshness, thereby the system more stable & maintenance free.
- Life : The steel platform/girder structure gets weak due to rusting & loosening of nuts etc. The top plate & joints have a bending effect after few years. The concrete platform has a very long life and no bending effect takes place.
- Transportation : The steel structured weighbridge is fabricated at works & is transported to site by truck for installation on the foundation thus incurring heavy transportation costs. The construction of the concrete platform is cast on the foundation, at site, thus saving on transportation.
- Vehicle movement : Vehicle movement & sudden braking tends to break the anti-skid strips welded onto the steel platform requiring re-welding of the strips by dismantling the load cells, thus rendering the weighbridge out of use for some time. In the case of concrete platform weigh-bridges, vehicle movement is arrested due to rough surface of the concrete platform.